Infrastructure as a Service
With an approach of Flexibility & Alignment, we provide Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for the organizations of all sizes that lets them to use a full set of on-demand infrastructure components on cloud.
Providing IaaS as a fully out-sourced service in which the components include: global networks, internet access, firewall, mail/web/ data security and secure user access.
Infotree’s IaaS offering hosting capability covers full backup and business continuity features that enables organizations to align their IT with business goals and reap much more than a simple reduction of costs. As an IaaS provider we maintain the housing, running and maintaining of all the equipment. This provides the end-user the flexibility to use more or less storage as per the need basis.
Major Advantages of IaaS
- Allows pay only for what you use
- IaaS helps to develop software that can be accessed from multiple platforms such as mobile, browser, and so on
- Achieve better security than your existing software
- No need to manage the introduction of new releases of the development or underlying software
- No need to manage the new releases of the development, underlying data center, software and backups