Infotree provides Hybrid Cloud which is a combination of Private Cloud and Public Cloud that enables the flexibility to operate sensitive applications on-premises while pushing stronger environments like test-and-development to a Public Cloud.
Our Hybrid Cloud model also enable organizations to easily scale their architectures for usage factors. Infotree’s Hybrid Cloud Services can help organizations to create Private and Public Clouds, migrate services to a Public Cloud, and get a Hybrid Cloud environment where they can easily integrate services throughout Clouds. With our proven migration methodology and next-generation technologies helps us to enables organizations to transform and align their current infrastructure to Hybrid Cloud Model, while reducing their TCO.
• Increased Flexibility of Computing
• Scalability and Cost-Effectiveness
• Business Agility
• Full Portability of Data
• Reduced Total Cost of Operations
• Portability Across Virtualization Technologies
• Transform and Align Infrastructure to a Private or Hybrid Cloud Model