DevOps – Achieving Continuous Delivery in the world of Agile
What is DevOps?
DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support. DevOps escalates the ability of an organization to deliver applications and services at faster pace, thus improving their highest business priority faster time to market.
Significance of DevOps:
DevOps allows organizations to cater the needs of their customers in a better and effective way and making the product and service competitive in market. DevOps hold huge significance due to its unmatched benefits in different areas. It has lots of technical and business advantages.
- It ensures continuous software delivery.
- It helps in faster application deployment with increased agility and efficiencies.
- DevOps along with business teams on functional requirements assists in closer alignment for better strategy execution.
DevOps Tools we are specialized in
Jenkins , Terraform , ClouFromation , Ansible , Chef , Docker , Kubernetees , ECS , PowerShell , Vigrant , & Git.
Infotree DevOps Offerings
- DevOps consulting services
- DevOps configuration management
- Continuous Integration Implementation
- DevOps Advisory
- Deep experience across the lifecycle of build, test, deploy and support stages
- In-depth knowledge on open source and commercial tools
- Expertise to help managing software delivery pipelines