Secure Code Review
Secure Code Review is performed to identify the vulnerable piece of code which may turn out to be a heavy defect in the next stage of the software development process and at the end, it leads to an unprotected application.
The vulnerabilities have to be detected in the earlier stages of SDLC to avoid their effects in the later stages. When the unsafe code moves to the production stage, it may lead to heavy loss in terms of time, efforts, and cost and sometimes whole application can become irreparable. Thus, our security analysts can perform the effective code review and after that our security expert will identify potential flaws in the code.
Source Code Review Key Features
• Categorizing Weaknesses Based on Risk Level
• Identifying Data Validation
• Identifying Error Handling
• Identifying Logging
• Identifying Encryption
• Identifying Weak Points in your code
• Compliance with the Standards laid by the Organization
• Reporting Results