Network Security Testing
Network security testing should be implemented at regular intervals while systems are functioning in their active environments to provide report about the integrity of a company’s network and related systems.
Infotree’s security testing professionals can perform highly automated network security testing using several testing techniques such as network mapping, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and virus scanning. All these techniques provide an assessment of the entire security status. After implementing testing, all test results will be documented and sent to system owners which is synonymous to results.
Network Security Testing Key Features
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Testing Secure Network Communication
• Testing Attack Generation
• Testing Network Access Control (NAC)
• Testing RADIUS
• Testing SSLVPN
• Finding Processing and Storage Bottlenecks
• Finding Critical Network Performance Issues
• Categorizing Network Source Information