Role: SharePoint Technologies Support
Location: Legnano, Italy
Duration: 1 Year
Employment Type: Contract
Language Proficiency: Native Italian speaking, with proficiency in English
- 3 years of experience in SharePoint Technologies
- Native Italian speaking, with proficiency in English
- Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 and 2013 and ASP .NET
- Collaborate with internal teams and end users to understand their needs and functions\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution
- Design front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment. Some coding and customization utilizing standard development tools
- Create custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business process and comprehend and gather business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions
- Perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content, workflow development, solution deployments, and process management
- Ability to create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex Workflows to support the business processes
- Must be well written and possess the able to articulate complex existing site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly
- Able to work on VB/C# .NET projects to understand problem and coordinate with vendor
- Good knowledge on database (MSSQL, oracle, DB2)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or an Information Technology-intensive discipline
- Development experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2013
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with Nintex workflows and Nintex forms
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.