Infotree believes in a culture with strong values. We believe in building an organization that provides opportunities to develop skills and aid in growth. These principles have been our guide through the years – to build teams that are talented, dedicated and highly motivated. Our technical, functional, and support teams comprises of young enthusiasts with a zeal for continuous learning and an uncompromising tenacity to deliver quality.InfotreCareers
Our endeavor is to provide a workplace with world-class infrastructure and facilities and provide a congenial atmosphere that encourages our teams to deliver quality and achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to be a part of a successful company with a motivated team in an exciting industry, check out the many opportunities available at Infotree or mail us your resume at email@example.com
Buy Rate: £500 max
Contract duration: 1 year
Start date: Jan 2019
The development and configuration of Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Config and Integrations.
• Collaborate with team members and BAs (Senior Level) to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements (LLD/HLD/Documentation).
• Experienced with ITSM core modules and extra features like ITOM and Data Quality, Integrations in ServiceNOW very desireable: Analysis and Implemetation to the requirements.
• Design and develop application and customization logic with Business Rules and Scripts, especially Backend code skills and Platform internals understanding (properties, GlideRecords, multiqueries, custom code, SNC functions, plugins, dashboards, data reporting).
• Operational understanding of the platform, Release Process experience with JIRA essential.
• Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
Excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Proven ServiceNow development experience, 2 years minimum. Very good understanding of Update Sets best practises, upgrades and CMDB/Data customizations and Integrations (REST) essential
• Very Good understanding of the ServiceNow platform from Operational perspective (CSA preferred)
• Some Front-End like Jelly, HTML and XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, SRM, Portal good bonus however not essential
• Experience dealing with Business Analyst and Process functions, customers, owners, and end-users essential
• Strong teamwork, self-managing and self-initiative, coaching, collaboration & communication skills within Experienced Team both On-Site and WFH
• Knowledge of IT service management/ IT best practices including the ITIL framework, ITIL Foundation preferred
• ITIL Certified Foundation Level, with good understanding of process framework and Config/CMDB/Integrations and Data Quality
• Experience of working in a professional environment – Financial Services
• Service now application development certification required (Not looking for service now Admin )
• Configuration Management (CMDB) experience required