Infotree believes in a culture with strong values. We believe in building an organization that provides opportunities to develop skills and aid in growth. These principles have been our guide through the years – to build teams that are talented, dedicated and highly motivated. Our technical, functional, and support teams comprises of young enthusiasts with a zeal for continuous learning and an uncompromising tenacity to deliver quality.InfotreCareers
Our endeavor is to provide a workplace with world-class infrastructure and facilities and provide a congenial atmosphere that encourages our teams to deliver quality and achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to be a part of a successful company with a motivated team in an exciting industry, check out the many opportunities available at Infotree or mail us your resume at email@example.com
JD:Service Desk Engineer
• Experience of supporting Windows (Vista, XP, Win7,Win10)
• Experience of customer service/support by phone, chat and email
• Experience of ITSM tools ticket system e.g. Service Now
• Be fluent in the languages supported by the analyst, spoken and written
• Have a positive attitude
• Have a responsible personality
• Have a sense of responsibility
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be service minded
• Be a Team player
• Able to work in shift 24/7 (if required)
• Experience of User access management (Active Directory)
o user account and password management
• Knowledge on Server, Network, storage and other IT Infrastructure devices
• VPN knowledge (Wi-Fi) and remote dial in users
• Knowledge of Remote tool – SCCM
• Knowledge on MS office suit / O365/Skype
• Ensure high availability on phone.
• Have high readiness for incoming calls.
• Handle calls and tickets as defined in processes.
• Ensure Service Desk SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
• Ensure that defined individual goals are met.
• Ensure that routines and process are followed.
• Ensure quality on work performed.
• Have an open-minded approach and be receptive towards educations.
• Contribute to a good team spirit.
• Actively ensure that tickets are handled in a satisfactory manner.
• Handle incoming support calls from customer users (within SLA).
• Handle incoming mail from customer users (within SLA)
• Handle incoming chats from customer users (within SLA)
• Handle incoming Web tickets from customer user (within SLA)
• Log/update tickets for incoming calls.
• Handle tickets as defined in Supporting procedures/processes and Knowledge Base.
• Log and categorize tickets in Service Now ticket management system.
• Technical troubleshooting of computers, printers, network etc.
• Troubleshooting of systems and applications.
• Handle order requests from customer user (permissions, hardware, software etc.)
• Answer questions from customer users as defined in scope.
• Guide customer users in supported systems and applications.
• Transfer tickets to 2nd line/third party as defined in processes.
• Work according to ITIL v3, Incident Management.
• Participate in on-going training and departmental development
• Attend mandatory training
• Attend educations proposed by Manager, Education Responsible and/or Quality Coach.
• Actively perform and improve on feedback given by Manager and/or Quality Coach.