Infotree believes in a culture with strong values. We believe in building an organization that provides opportunities to develop skills and aid in growth. These principles have been our guide through the years – to build teams that are talented, dedicated and highly motivated. Our technical, functional, and support teams comprises of young enthusiasts with a zeal for continuous learning and an uncompromising tenacity to deliver quality.InfotreCareers
Our endeavor is to provide a workplace with world-class infrastructure and facilities and provide a congenial atmosphere that encourages our teams to deliver quality and achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to be a part of a successful company with a motivated team in an exciting industry, check out the many opportunities available at Infotree or mail us your resume at email@example.com
Number of Position: 4 Positions (2 Denmark + 1 Norway + 1 Sweden)
Hiring: FTE/Permanent Employee
Payrate: 60,000 DKK/ month
Kindly reach me in case of any concerns.
Professional qualifications must include:
• Take responsibility of the architectural design aspects of the relevant IT systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction and operation.
• Be able to breakdown the overall solution into smaller tasks that can be given to individual developers.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as senior architects
• Experience with design and implementation of complex Java applications and IT- systems
• Familiar with security concepts and systems
• Experience with microservice architecture, including design of applications according to this architectural pattern.
• Experience with design and implementation of REST based microservices using Spring Boot framework
• Familiar with container based platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift.
• Cryptographic experience, including OpenID Connect, OAUTH2 is an advantage (not a requirement for all architects, but required for at least two of them).
• Experienced on UNIX OS
• Experience in SQL & data modelling skills
• Service minded attitude and taking responsibility within relevant working areas.
• Able to work independently and proactively and quickly pick up necessary knowledge
• Able to communicate directly with customer architects to clarify requirements
• Have the ability to adapt and react to change
• Being structured and analytic and at the same time able to understand customer needs and how our solutions create value.