Infotree believes in a culture with strong values. We believe in building an organization that provides opportunities to develop skills and aid in growth. These principles have been our guide through the years – to build teams that are talented, dedicated and highly motivated. Our technical, functional, and support teams comprises of young enthusiasts with a zeal for continuous learning and an uncompromising tenacity to deliver quality.InfotreCareers
Our endeavor is to provide a workplace with world-class infrastructure and facilities and provide a congenial atmosphere that encourages our teams to deliver quality and achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to be a part of a successful company with a motivated team in an exciting industry, check out the many opportunities available at Infotree or mail us your resume at email@example.com
• cLSA certified (part 1 and 2)
• 5+ years of development experience using Pega technology;
• 5+ years’ experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB;
• 3+ years’ experience in a team leadership and mentoring role;
• 5+ years of experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
• 2+ years of experience in Pega KYC or CLM frameworks
• Experience of working on large or multiple delivery projects at any one time
• Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology
• Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
• Ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution is scalable and high performing as well as matches customer requirements.
• Mentor other project resources and review the work of junior team members to ensure that it meets the required standards.
• Help driving new business growth and customer success by using features in latest product releases and provide feedback to product management/ engineering team.
• Experience working with different JEE technologies is a must
• Should be able to provide branching / merging / versioning strategy for development
• Experience in working in an enterprise where parallel pega / bpm projects are running
• Experience in creating reusable components / connectors that can be used across many projects
• Experience in implementing authentication and authorization in Pega by integrating with enterprise active directory.
• Experience in implementing SSO in pega is a plus
• Experience in implementing CI/CD for a pega project is a plus
• Experience in implementing High availability, load balancing for a pega project is a plus