Java Developer (Contract)Location: Germany
Knowledge of Hibernate / JPA, EJB3, SCRUM-Erfahrung would be preferable and additional knowledge of Mocking(EasyMock, etc.) & Know-how in SOAP Web-Services or REST-Interfaces (JAX-B, JAX-WS2) would be good.
Networking consultant- (Contract)Location- Dusseldorf / Germany
• 3+ years in networking experience in SP/DC environment
• Cisco Routing and Switching (Certification is a nice to have – CCNP/CCIP/Security)
• Cisco certification and experience with Firewall
• Cisco 6500 platform
• Cisco ASA Firewall platform
• Cisco Nexus Family Platform
• Layer 2 technology and Spanning tree protocol
• L2 extensions protocols
• OSPF, BGP routing
• Data centre design and migration experience
• Juniper/Checkpoint certification and experience (SRX/Nokia IP)
• Cisco Load Balancer experience
Fluent German and English (written and spoken) is a must with following nice to have skills.
• Nortel Alteon AD
Epiphany Consultant (Contract)Location: Brussels, Belgium
• 3 years of experience in Epiphany Analysis and Implementation of new campaign management functionalities using
• Epiphany 6.5 within the service points and events of the company.
• Support and follow-up of the Implementation process in Epiphany Sales and Epiphany Analytics
• Software Version Upgrade (Epiphany 22.214.171.124 to InforCRM 7.1)
• Infor Enterprise Sales & Service 7, Infor Outbound Marketing 7.
Sales ExecutiveLocation- Infotree Solutions, UK
To sell Infotree’s solutions and related services to prospective and existing clients. Participate in sales strategic meetings, planning sessions and region specific review meetings, to identify how Infotree’s Solutions and services can increase competitive position by being a differentiator in the sales cycle. Identify business opportunities by classifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options. Conduct onsite scoping sessions with C-level executives and their direct reports to identify and recommend implementation scope, including phasing and pricing.
• Selling Professional Services-related solutions
• Respond to existing and prospective client requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Participate in account strategy sessions
• Present Infotree’s services as a differentiator in the sales cycle
• Conduct scoping sessions to recommend project scope, price and phasing
• Deliver value focused / results oriented proposals
• Meet or exceed assigned sales target
• Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience selling IT solutions and services.
• Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
• Should have an in depth knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
• Proven ability to exceed sales quotas.
• Ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
• Willing to travel.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the Infotree team
• Knowledge on Software Testing/QA Process will be added advantage